Channel Master - Contact

I am trying to get in touch with you concerning a part for my channel master antenna. I recently moved and the part that connects the coax to the antenna itself look at the picture where you see my shoes.

The bottom part of that little black box is missing that is the part that has the connection from the coax to the antenna. It has the f connector and then two little " Vee" shaped connectors that slide onto the wire inside that little black box.

I need to replace that so that I can get set up again. Please call me at 803-554-3789

by my count I have 102 words but the little box at the bottom says I don't have enough details.

Product or Service Mentioned: Channel Master Antenna.

Reason of review: contacting you via the web as a 71 year old is a real pain in the butt. Please just answer the phone.

Channel Master lousy customer service

2.9

Bought $500 dollars of products in 12/21/16. Had poor reception on windy days with the Digital Adv.

60 $65 antenna. Called them .They said I needed a $25 LTE filter. That didn't help. Moved the ant.

the same thing. Bought a small GE locally antenna for $40. It works perfectly. Called back and they said send it back, but I would have to pay the shipping and restocking fee because maybe they would resell it .

Found out shipping is $57. Called again to complain they were rude and wouldn't listen to anything I had to say.

I have no complaints about the other products I bought. The antenna does not work they could at least pay the return or give me my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Channel Master Antenna.